Introductions - New community members please introduce yourself here! šŸ¤

Welcome to the Cornercart Forum:

We all would love to know more about you. So kindly give us a small introduction about yourself here.

Then feel free to check out posts in the other sections:

:handshake: Share and vote for ideas and future enhancement for Cornercart in the Ideas section.
:speech_balloon: Need help with Cornercart or have questions? Ask away in the Help section
:fire: Share and learn tips/tricks/ideas for making the best out of Cornercart in Tips and Tricks.
:beetle: Noticed a bug? Report in Issues & Bugs so that a team member can take a look at it right away!

Hi everyone!

Iā€™m Arun Augustine. I am one of the co-founders here at Cornercart. :sunglasses:
Currently living in Kochi, Kerala a small state in the southern part of India known for its natural beauty, backwaters, hills and beaches.

Before returning to India to bootstrap our own software startup, I was a backend software engineer at Amazon Web Services in Palo Alto California.

Though I have experience with the eCommerce domain from the Amazon perspective, I am learning more about running an independent eCommerce on Shopify since last year. I hope to learn more from you guys as we go along.

Welcome to the community and please make yourself at home :slight_smile:

Hi,

Myself Jovis Jospeh and Iā€™m the other co-founder here at CornerCart.

Iā€™m designer and a product guy at heart and iā€™m responsible for the same here at cornercart. If you need any help regarding CornerCart or even something design related in your own store feel free to ping me. Iā€™m more than happy to help you out :smiley: